This is the OLD website -- for the NEW & CURRENT website go to LONGLONGHONEYMOON.COM!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

That Perfect Sewer Hose



A few short months ago, I had no idea that Camping World existed. But today I find it physically impossible to drive past one without stopping. Where else are you going to find that perfect sewer hose in a pleasing shade of Airstream blue?

It's an inherent part of the fun of any new hobby, from cars to golf to RVs -- shopping! Now I pay close attention to lots of obscure items that were once meaningless to me.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Head North to Vancouver! You won't regret it... It's worth a day-trip. Stop and enjoy some of the brewpubs in Bellingham

Sean and Kristy said...

It does seem silly to come THIS far and not check out Vancouver. I'm sure you are right. We'll probably venture north before heading south. And thanks for the tip about those Bellingham brewpubs!